Mobile Wallet Platform
Transforming the consumer/merchant payment ecosystem
- Worlds first Single Application for Payer & Payee
- Register any Credit/Debit Cards and Current/Savings Accounts
- Patent-pending Tokenization mechanism ensures Instrument details remain secure
- Transaction Initiation via NFC, tokens, Dynamic & Static QR codes
- Wallet Access Secured with I PIN & biometrics
- Seamless & Hassle-free customer on-boarding
The Epic Mobile wallet is a world first which transforms your mobile phone into a secure, digital version of your traditional wallet. It enables merchant payments using all payment instruments, such as credit/debit cards and CASA accounts, on existing infrastructure. Importantly, it is the only solution that provides payer and payee features in a single application, effectively transforming each wallet into a potential merchant.
Our patent-pending tokenization mechanism ensures that no card/account information gets stored on the phone but yet allows any enrolled instrument to make merchant payments via NFC, mobile number key-in (for non-NFC phones), payment tokens and dynamic/static OR codes. It delivers a never-before-seen level of security and convenience to consumers as well as merchants.
- Customer convenience: register ALL credit/debit cards & CASA accounts in a single wallet.
- Payer & payee functionality rolled into one: every wallet user can effectively be a merchant.
- Multiple modes of transaction initiation: NEC. Tokenized payments for non-NFC, Dynamic/Static OR code.
- Significantly expands the reach across merchant segments across the socio-economic layers.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY
- Seamless customer on-boarding without complex registrations.
- Secure login with PIN & biometrics.
- Payment transactions using NFC, tokens, mobile number & OR codes.
- Send money to friends using peer-to-peer fund transfers.
- Move funds between own accounts and cards using Intra-wallet transfers.
- Setup default payment instrument for quick payments.
- User configurable security for biometrics.