Dispute Management Solution
Enhancing Efficiency in Payment Card Settlement
- Regular reconciliation of Suspense Accounts
- Elimination of Erroneous Repetition of Payments
- Charge-back Handling
- Pro-active Customer Relationship Management
- Monitoring Profitability of Operations
DMS is a comprehensive Dispute and Reconciliation Management solution. This technology supports both issuing and acquiring disputes, offering case and workflow management, task automation and operations monitoring facilities.
It enables Banks to improve efficiency and effectiveness of handling disputes, processing errors, and frauds, resulting in reduced operating costs and increased operational efficiency.
DMS facilitates the critical needs of Banks for effectively and efficiently managing day to day clearing and settlements, reconciliations as well as dispute resolution needs.
DMS comprises of the following main modules to facilitate dispute resolution:
Reconciliation Management (RECON).
Dispute Resolution Management (DRM).
Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Benefits for institutions
- Solution tailor made for the local market.
- Reconciliation clears suspense accounts.
- Efficient handling of all dispute resolution scenarios.
- Build technical confidence and capability of banks.
- Improved and more efficient back office operations.
- Provide superior service for card Hold and merchants.
Benefits for customers
- Enhanced image of Institution as technically competent.
- Active reconciliation “behind the scene”.
- More trustworthy relationship with Bank.
- Merchants are protected from frauds and exceptions.
- Clearing and settlement related issues reduced.
- Superior customer service for both cardholders and merchants.