Card Management System
- Card insurance and personalization
- Merchant acquiring
- Customer service management
- Collections and recovery management
- Back office operations
- Transaction and financial processing
- Security services
- System monitoring and alerting
- Reporting engine
- Fraud and risk management
Card Management System (CMS) is a comprehensive payment card solution facilitating the full spectrum of card issuing and merchant acquiring capabilities.
It provides speed, agility and flexibility to respond to consumer demands and changing market conditions, enabling unparalleled adaptability when it comes to payment card products and services innovation.
Facilitates the issuance of multiple card types and products under different card technologies. In addition, the solution supports the issuance of multi-currency cards that provide unparalleled flexibility in the introduction of card products and services.
The issuance and personalization processes are fully compliant with relevant specifications and regulations, including payment card association, EMV and regulatory bodies.
CMS solution is able to deliver the following capabilities:
- Card issuance utilizing multiple card technologies, in house or outsourced.
- Ability to provide unique and niche card products to consumer base.
- Capability to meet flexible and changing market needs with innovative card products.
- Capacity to deliver significant cost savings for card operations with efficiency.
- Magnetic stripe
- EMV smart chip
- EMV with Biometric
Credit | Debit | Prepaid | Gift | Loyalty | Co-branded | Affinity | Corporate | Salary
The Acquiring component of this Card Management System (CMS) provides comprehensive transaction routing, transaction authorization request processing functionality, as well as in depth risk analysis and risk prevention mechanisms to ensure maximum security for electronic payments.
- Merchant Management
- Terminal Management
- Processing of Electronic Transactions
- Transaction Screening
- Real-time Risk and Fraud Management